Aframax Reverse and Spares Logistics solutions help you reduce your service cost and waste by optimizing repairs and returns.
Aframax Service & Aftermarket Logistics are globally-renowned services, designed to support Spare Parts and Reverse Logistics needs. With our global coverage, robust transportation network and industry-leading logistics experience, our Service & Aftermarket Logistics solutions can help you reduce your service costs and waste.
Our Reverse Logistics & Repair Services solutions minimize the cost and increase the velocity of the most complex area of the supply chain ¬– returns. We combine consolidated transportation with specific reverse center processes and systems to provide:
• RMA (Return Material Authorization) Processing
• Return parts verification
• Returns inspection and disposition
• Replacement and warranty check
• Return to vendor
• Asset recovering
• Visual & Mechanical inspection
• Technical inspection
• Module replacement
• Refurbishment and board repair (up to chipset replacement)
On the other hand, our Spares Logistics solutions ensure successful maintenance service on a global level.
Our global warehouse footprint allows us to set up a spares network consisting of central/regional
dedicated spares centers and last mile local shared spares depots, dedicated to the individual after markets of the customers.
Our Spares Logistics Services include:
• Just-In-Time delivery to supply maintenance programs for end customer
• Time based service levels
• Warehousing and value added services like kitting, technical inspection and repacking
• Global stock transparency
• Transport consolidation and optimization
• Last mile delivery
• Transport and logistic coordination by control centre concept